By the Atlantic coast, in the heart of natural reserve Pointe Saint Gildas, this post become a semaphore station in 1862, later converted into a light house in 1954. Still in use today, it’s automated and remote controlled.
Except the top level where the light stands, the rest of the building is a museum, so can be visited.
The Panthéon is a building in the Latin Quarter in Paris. It was originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve and to house the reliquary châsse containing her relics but, after many changes, now functions as a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens.